Re: [oletrucks] Part interchangeability

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Part interchangeability
From: SHAWN & JO <YOOPERWANNABE@PRODIGY.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 17:06:21 -0400
S. Livingston wrote:

> There is an interchange manual for GM 1950-1965 available at  www.autocars.com
> for
> $32.95. Haven't bought it myself, but the price seems reasonable. If anyone
>has
> this one
> or buys one let us know how it is. It's from Auto Interchange Systems in Las
> Vegas NV.
>
> Scott Livingston
> '54 3100
        I have sent autocars an e-mail to determine whether their Gm manual
will cover the trucks also. I specifically asked if the coverage extends
to all the various ton ratings.
        If they come back with an affirmative answer I will purchase the
interchange manual. They also give a 20% discunt for multiple orders
which I would than apply to a better shipping method rather than wait
4-6weeks for the book. If anyone else is interested, let me know AFTER I
get back to the group on the truck coverage issue.
shawn