[oletrucks] SHIPPING

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] SHIPPING
From: "Ron Duncan" <rondunc@webzone.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 21:32:56 -0500
Does anyone have any ideas on the best least expensive way to ship 3
mini-bikes from  North Carolina to Tulsa, Oklahoma?  I promise I will haul
them around in my 51 truck if I can get them here.  I have  watched the
E-mails on people shipping trucks and parts and figured if anyone would know
how to ship small heavy items, you folks would.

I also still have the original front and rear suspension complete with
rearend and  closed drive-shaft and 15" wheels and tires off my 51 chevy 1/2
ton truck if any one is interested.

Ron Duncan
Tulsa