Re: [oletrucks] Hood Bird I.D.

To: JWSuther1@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Hood Bird I.D.
From: jvanho01@tir.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 23:04:14 -0400
John,

I don't know about the part number as I can't locate my bird tonight.  But,
if it is a GMC bird, 55-57 models had vertical bar over the intake area on
each side of the center section.  The 58-59 bird has one horizontal bar
across the intake area.  I hope this helps.  I can probably find a picture
of the 58-59 GMC bird and send it to you.

Jim V.
'58 GMC Suburban Carrier PICKUP - V8 automatic