Re: [oletrucks] part suppliers

To: <SCOTTLAWS@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] part suppliers
From: "BelAir Bob" <rogerz@planetwide.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 19:49:48 -0700
Scott,

I have used Heavy Chevy of Arkansas for the last ten years exclusively.
Thier prices are good and the service/tech support is excellent.  Thier web
site is www.heavychevy.com   They are also members of the ol trucks list.

Robert
82  1/2 ton Crew Cab short bed (custom)
57 1/2 ton Panel custom
57 Belair Sport Coupe restored to factory specs.
and a few others

> From: SCOTTLAWS@aol.com
> To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
> Subject: [oletrucks] part suppliers
> Date: Monday, June 21, 1999 1:09 PM
>
> Hello everyone again.  I'm new with my 59 Apache and was wondering which
> company has the best: products, prices and service for our vehicles.
Their