Re: [oletrucks] Headliner

To: Advdesign1@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Headliner
From: Truckexprt@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 23:06:16 EDT
Bob and everyone,
   We do recommend the use of a mixture of amonia and water misted lightly
with a spray bottle on the back side of the cardboard to help form the
headliner as you install it. It does soften the cardboard so you have to be
extra carefull not to use to mutch . As an auto upholsterer for 20 years
before working for Jim I always made the headliner myself using the same type
cardboard panel that our headliners are made out of.
    The weater proof cardboard panels used for sutch things as door and kick
panels are to small, to stiff and to heavy to be used for headliners.
     We have addressed the packing problem and are aware the cracking and
braking if rolled to tight. If anyone recieves a damaged headliner do to
incorrect packing please let me know as I would be happy to personally take
care of replacing it for you.
    I also belong to a local Chevy and GMC truck club here in Kansas City so
durring the summer I have less time to read e-mails as I am busier with club
events, working on my own truck and all the normal activities sutch as yard
work(yuck) and family outings. Also I just got back from a Las Vegas
vacation. I do read all my e-mails and try to answer as many as I can so
sorry if I am a little slow getting back to you.

Kelly