Re: [oletrucks] Headliners

To: "HeavyChevy" <heavychevy@heavychevy.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Headliners
From: "Kevin Lake" <lakek@oit.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 06:44:39 -0700
Since you folks are doing a new headliner material,  what is the
possibility of you producing it for TF Suburbans and Panel trucks?  Or if
not producing a kit, selling it in bulk rolls so we could cut our own?
There are a lot of Suburban and Panel guys that might be very interested in
a new headliner.  I would even be willing to ship you my old one as a
pattern.  Thanks!

Kevin Lake
56 GMC Suburban/napco