Re: [oletrucks] Headliner

To: heavychevy@heavychevy.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Headliner
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 07:10:44 EDT
David,
My personal goal , along with many on the oletruck list, is to restore witht
he best posible materials, so we only have to do it once.  I appreciate your
bringing improved headliner material  on the market and telling us.  It's not
a sales pitch when you solve a problem we have raised. (Again in my opinion.)

  As I haven't seen Heavy Chevy on the list before, could you introduce
yourself?
I'm glad to see representatives of major suppliers here as you get instant
business feedback which is mutually ADvantageous.

Bob ADler

<<  I am aware of the
 headliner problems that have haunted us in the past. The good news is that
 we are waiting for a new pattern that will be made out of the proper
 "fiberboard" material. The tooling is made from NOS patterns. The same
 materials will be used to make the door trim panels and the glove boxes. I
 am not trying to push parts on the list, just letting you know first hand,
 about some of the new and improved parts that are coming out on the market.
 Thanks, David      >>