RE: [oletrucks] members photos

To: "'Wayne Osborne'" <wcosborne@inetnow.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] members photos
From: Tom Burt <tburt@hirose.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 11:12:39 -0700
Judd has quite a collection .

Tom B. '57 Stepside 3200

-----Original Message-----
From:   Wayne Osborne [SMTP:wcosborne@inetnow.net]
Sent:   Tuesday, June 22, 1999 9:31 AM
To:     truck
Subject:        [oletrucks] members photos

Rasmus Pederson from Denmark ownes the 56 stepside...
http://chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/rasmus56.jpg

We've all seen the stable of trucks in Judd O'Neil signature before on
his
e-mails. I finally figured out the problems with some e-mail attachments
as
Judd and I had a time getting these photos transferred, I thank Kevin
Pennel for
assisting in sending me test files-as well as Judds patience...thanks...

Judd,please let me know if I have the year with the correct photo...Here
we go:
http://chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/judd50.jpg
http://chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/judd51.jpg
http://chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/judd511.jpg
http://chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/judd52.jpg
http://chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/judd54.jpg

These trucks have also been added to the members page...
http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/member.html

wayne

--
check out all the classic Chevy Trucks at my website:
     http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne