Re: [oletrucks] members photos

To: Ole Truckers <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] members photos
From: Tim Lloyd <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 14:33:15 -0600 (MDT)
http://chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/judd54.jpg
Just checked out Judd's pic of his '54...it's the first 54 I've seen with
a chrome grill.  Anyone know the story on chromed vs painted grill on the
54?

Tim Lloyd, omaha@tmbg.org
"War is an instrument entirely inefficient toward redressing wrong; and
multiplies, instead of indemnifying losses." -Thomas Jefferson
"Do not be too moral.  You may cheat yourself out of much of life.  So aim
above morality.  Be not simply good; be good for something." -Thoreau
"...failure to terraform Mars constitutes failure to live up to our human
nature and a betrayal of our responsibility as members of the community of
life itself." -Robert Zubrin