[oletrucks] footboard patches

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] footboard patches
From: Brinkman <brinkman@warwick.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 06:56:57 -0400
Can someone tell me where the fuel shutoff is located?My truck came with
the engine in the bed of my truck(very rare rear engine)and no trace of
a fuel shutoff.Also does anybody have a good way of patching
footboards?The guy who owned the truck before me cut 2 ,3" holes in them
for stacks.
                Thanks in advance
        Tommy Brinkman
50 5