Re: [oletrucks] footboard patches

To: brinkman@warwick.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] footboard patches
From: Jeff Davis <jsd51@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 15:03:21 PDT
I would assume this applies to all AD models, the fuel shutoff is on the
bottom of the tank on the passanger side of the truck. You'll have to get
under the truck to access it. It's a little pit cock valve like the one on
the radiator drain. As for the running boards, I'm no body man but my guess
is that you're probably looking at new ones. Can't see how you could patch
originals with the ribs in them. I'm sure someone else could be more help in
this area.

Good Luck
Jeff Davis
'51 custom