[oletrucks] Radiator - gas tank

To: Truckexprt@aol.com
Subject: [oletrucks] Radiator - gas tank
From: zorro@pop3.kih.net
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 11:34:21 -0400
I was informed by the local repair shop that my radiator needs re-cored.
Other than the price, I would like to know the benefits of new ones vs re-core.
My budget getting mighty weak leans me towards the re-core [especially
with the shipping costs]. But I don't desire to cause myself any problems
later either. Any comments or considerations on this is appreciated.

I am wanting to move the gas tank from behind the seat, and currently I am
considering trying an S10 tank due to it's size. Can anyone suggest other
tanks which will fit? Most of the others I have investigated are too large.

TIA

Bert <58 Apache stepside>