[oletrucks] Re:

To: Jeff Davis <jsd51@hotmail.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] Re:
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 23:02:30 -0400
The AD suburban tank fits but is a pass side fill. They are sold in stainless by
R&B for only $400 :>). I considered using one but eventually decided on having
RENU sandblast a coat the inside of my in cab tank. I sure is nice to look at
the glass bowl filter only to see it spotless. However an old timer recently
rained on my parade by pointing out some history with in cab tanks. If you get
hit from the rear the bed slides forward hitting the tank. I hadn't considered
this when I was doing the risk assessment of keeping the in cab tank. I think I
will take out my 6 stainless bed mounting bolts and replace them with grade 8's.

Grant 50 3100