[oletrucks] 235 parts

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 235 parts
From: Terry White <twhite@bcbsal.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 14:16:06 -0500
Hello all,

 I finally got around to hauling the old 235 block to the recycle
yard, but I took off a few parts for just in case someone may need
something.  The following is a list of parts up for grabs :

Covers, ( Valve, Pushrod, Timing and Oil pan )
Timing gears ( only  a little over a year old )
Alternator Brackets
Intake / Exhaust manifolds
Water pump
Manual tranny bell housing
3 sp tranny ( no clutch pressure plate throw out bearing and flywheel
)

Make an offer on any of the above and cover shipping.

I also still have the reworked 235   "848" head and the 700r4 tranny
adapter. I've sold some other stuff so  I am willing to lower the
prices to  $200.00 each plus shipping..

Might consider trading for some 292 stuff......

Terry White
56 3100  ( with a 292 & 700r4 hopefully soon )
Harpersville Al.