RE: [oletrucks] Re: Gas tanks and burning Pintos

To: "'John Dorsey'" <jrdorsey@strato.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Re: Gas tanks and burning Pintos
From: Tom Burt <tburt@hirose.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 15:20:02 -0700
John,
I was working under my truck last weekend and found a ID tag for the custom
auxillary tank that was installed in lieu of the original.  It has a 20-gal
capacity and is of stainless construction.  It fits between the frame and
driveshaft on the drivers side.
I will get you the name of the manufacturer this weekend if you need.

Tom B. '57 Stepside 3200