Re: [oletrucks] Steering column

To: claude <rameyfam@n-link.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Steering column
From: TOM WARNER <twwood@mail.mia.bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 18:33:47 -0400
When I put the camaro front end under my 58, I used the column(tilt,with no
shifter)
and also the mastercyl/pedal assy. over the column. it required modifying
the pedal bracket some, but it works fine. I may have shortened the column
(can,t remember)
but if I did I am sure it is fairly simple.
Tom Warner
58 short fleetside