Re: [oletrucks] Wheel Help.

To: Jeff Davis <jsd51@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Wheel Help.
From: dwshort99@GTEMAIL.NET
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 13:29:20 -0400 (EDT)

 ---- you wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Can anyone tell me if chevy made a 16 inch, 5 lug, steel wheel (believe it
> 4.5" spacing)and if so what was it on. I need a set for my '51. I know you
> can get these in all types of aluminum and chrome wheels but I'm kinda
> partial to the nostalgic varieties.
>
> Jeff Davis
> '51 custom

Jeff

There are several wheel manufacturers that can make any wheel you want in
steel. You can get smoothies, rally, or just plain steel, in the size, with any
backspacing you want. They run ads in the truck mags.

Good Luck

Don Short
51 3100 under construction

Get free personalized email from GTE at http://www.gtemail.net