Re: [oletrucks] 59 3600 that drives itself!

To: <dwshort99@GTEMAIL.NET>, "wayne osborne" <wcosborne@inetnow.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 59 3600 that drives itself!
From: "Claude Ramey" <rameyfam@n-link.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 18:53:04 -0500
Don, I'm glad you metioned the bar or the chain. I was wondering about a
"track bar" used on 4-wheel drives. I see them on jeeps but don't remember
if my old Blazer had one. They are supposed to keep the front axle from
shifting side to side. Seems to be the same as a srtaight axle.  Check out
this link.. http://www.4x4now.com/4wssjksi.htm