[oletrucks] Late Model 235 Parts Wanted

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Late Model 235 Parts Wanted
From: Hudson29@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 14:17:19 EDT
        I need a few bits for a '59 235 that I am sprucing up to install in
an AD 3600. The bits that work will most likely be from a '58 - '62 Chevy
235. The needed bits are:

        1. Valve Cover
        2. Pushrod Cover
        3 Several Pushrods (11 1/4")

        The parts should be in good nick, apart from paint which I will apply
myself. Email me off list if you have some unemployed parts and can ship them
right away.

Paul O'Neil, Hudson29@aol.com
1951 Chevrolet 3600 Pickup Project, See it at:
The Poor Man's Advanced Design Tech Tips Page
http://home.earthlink.net/~conntest47/
Fullerton, California USA
AEROMARK - Need Rubber Stamps or Signs? See:
http://hometown.aol.com/hudson29/myhomepage/index.html