[oletrucks] Brake talk

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Brake talk
From: SCOTTLAWS@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 21:23:44 EDT
Hello everyone,
I have a 59 big window stepside w/ stock suspension and brakes refitted w/ a
350 ci engine.  I like it so much I have turned it into my daily driver.  My
question is, will converting to front disc breaks without the addition of a
power booster help increase my stopping power significantly?  Keep in mind I
drive in a big city and sometimes during heavy traffic.  I plan on going to
power brakes eventually but would like to hear input on the brake subject
altogether.  Thanks,
Scott
'59 Chevy Apache 31