Re: [oletrucks] Big, tall, truck

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Big, tall, truck
From: Bob Fischer <bfischer@utm.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 19:03:39 -0700
Hi Tom,

>Great COE project truck, Bob!  From the looks of the lot where it's parked
>(if that's yours), sure you've got yourself enough projects for at least a
>couple of months.  :>)  Good luck with the COE!

No this is where the truck had been stored by the guy I got it from. All those
vehicles owners are paying the guy who owns the property to park them
there. The problem is the lot is less than a 1/4 mile from the Pacific along
Hwy 101 and the salt laced dew each evening and the sun the next day
are dissolving them just like a Minnesota winter parked on a major road.
The 57 2 door post wagon parked next to it is worthless now, since it is
almost completely dissolved. I don't know if I'll ever get to it, but I didn't
want
it to meet the same fate as the 57 and several others in the lot.

"Nothin lasts forever except old Fords and a natural stone" - Willie Nelson

http://home.utm.net/bfischer          e-mail - bfischer@utm.net

robert.fischer@cdc.com

rfischer@worldnet.att.net