Re: [oletrucks] { dodge 57 } Anyone into 57 Dodge trucks?..

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] { dodge 57 } Anyone into 57 Dodge trucks?..
From: GremlinGT@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 22:56:40 EDT
  Just curious, I found a stepside in a Richmond, VA junkyard ( called CAP,
Chesterfield Auto Parts ), and after some research, they appear to be rather
rare, as it was a one-year body style only. I know the truck won't stay
around long, either. I did get some chrome trim off of it, for resale or
wall-hanging dust collectors, but there are still some nice parts, including
a dented but useable grill bar, the doors might be salvageable,and the
fenders are ok. Just thought I'd pass it on, if anyone out there likes/loves
old Dodge trucks.

Jerry
Just sold a '57 Chevy wagon, might have some $ to spend on the '55 Sub now!