Subject: [oletrucks] To cut, or not to cut...

To: "oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net" <oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Subject: [oletrucks] To cut, or not to cut...
From: cupola2@worldnet.att.net
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 20:07:12 -0700
Dear K & B,
Most important is to get your truck running.
Drive it around and let it shake your kidneys a
little bit.  I remember when I first got my '54, I
had all these grand plans for a front clip, new
rear end and a big ol engine.  Now that I got it
running, I like driving it so much that I don't
want it to be "down" for these modifications.  I'm
thinking that if I do want to do anything to it,
I'd have to buy another old truck just to drive
around while this one was getting fixed up.  And
that is where the addiction sets in.  Have not
found a 12 Step Program for trucks yet!
John
'54 3100