[oletrucks] Bumper Hole Dimensions

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Bumper Hole Dimensions
From: "Allen L. Jones" <ALJ@hartcrowser.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 09:42:07 -0700
Can someone please measure the spacing of the bolt holes on their front bumper
(on the outside face of the bumper from center to center of each of the five
holes) for a 47 to 53 truck?  I just received a splash apron for my '50 and the
bracket holes are pretty far off (more than an inch) of the bumper holes (end
holes only).  I first want to verify that I have the right bumper (purchased
from a yard off of a two ton - which may be the problem) before I start
thinking the splash apron as defective.  Thanks in advance.

Allen in Seattle
'50 3100