Re: [oletrucks] Bumper Hole Dimensions

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Bumper Hole Dimensions
From: WR Teto <monadnoc@wgserv.crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 15:41:43 -0400
Allen, from the center hole of my bumper it is 12-1/2" in each direction
to the next holes, and from that hole to the outside holes is 17-5/8"
each way, measuring kind of "on the curve".  Hope this helps.  My bumper
was the one with the "brush guard" option, but I believe the hole
spacing should still be the same.

Wally / Templeton, MA
53 3100