Re: [oletrucks] Leaf Spring Mods

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Leaf Spring Mods
From: ace0027@ibm.net
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 1999 18:54:53 -0500
Tom, many many years ago while driving Ace I, my 56 P/U. I removed all but the
main, or top.
Well you can't that one can you ha-ha. And the bottom 2.
    This lowered the truck but did not set the frame on the rubber
bouncers...although it was
close. Now in a corner it would, but on the upside it gave me more cornering.
    I drove it like this every day and 300 miles each weekend (from school to
home and back) for
years with no trouble.

Terry & Ace