[oletrucks] Iola Show and Swap Meet

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Iola Show and Swap Meet
From: jvanho01@tir.com
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 1999 20:27:20 -0400
Is anyone on the list going to the Iola, Wisconsin show and swap meet next
week (July 9-11).  If so maybe we can meet up somewhere, we will be staying
in the campground on the show grounds.  Our camping spot is F2.  I will
also be bringing a 55-57 GMC hood emblem (bird) and 6 cylinder hydramatic
neutral safety switch.  Both are for sell.  I am in need of a good left
front fender for my 58 GMC.  If anyone has one that is going to the show,
please bring with you.
Jim V. - '58 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup V8 Automatic