Re: [oletrucks] Cab Removal

To: Mikecdk@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Cab Removal
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 1999 22:49:43 -0400
I used the chain fall method on mine but not a single sling. I think there is a
good chance of bending the roof with just one sling in the middle. I saw a post
some time ago that the factory used the four holes you can see on the top inside
of the door pillar for lifting the cab. Based on this I lifted with a wood
framework protected with carpet that duplicates these lifting points.

Grant 50 3100