Re: [oletrucks] 1951 questions

To: <N8rux@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 1951 questions
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 22:04:37 -0400
Nathan, I'm sure some of the guys will correct me if I'm wrong on any of my
answers, so here's what I'd say.......

1.  235 Oil Capacity......I've got a '53 235 and it takes 6 quarts WITH a
filter.

2.  Valves.....I set the exhaust on 12 and the intake on 8

3.  Gear lube for 3-speed tranny.....I just fill it until the lube runs out
the hole on the side of the transmisson.
Tom Caperton
'47 2nd 3100