[oletrucks] charger not

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] charger not
From: soundex@eden.com (craig k)
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 10:36:47 -0600
Despite the fact the the lights get brighter when I rev the motor, the
battery is not charging and needs juiced every month or so.
New battery, new wiring harness; I assume this means the regulator is
wonky. The shop manual shows some keen gauges to test it with, but how does
one check it with modern tools?

I'm gonna check the gen output as well; I assume that it might put out
enough at rpm to look good, but not enough to charge the batt?