[oletrucks] parking brake resistance

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] parking brake resistance
From: soundex@eden.com (craig k)
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 10:41:23 -0600
Well, after our last discussion on member's parking brakes, I can say I've
eliminated all those potential probs, so I have a different one for you
folks:
sometimes when you put your foot down on the ebrake pedal, we get
resistance, and the pedal won't lock. If you FORCE it, it will often work,
but I don't like to break things by being a brute. Often, hitting the brake
pedal or pulling up on the ebrake pedal will allow you to set it.

It feels like something binds somewhere. We have Huck drums, but the p/o
put Bendix shoes in there - trouble?
Ebrake cables are new.

craig
caretaker of