RE: [oletrucks] '67 Chevy Elist

To: "Old Chevy Truck List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] '67 Chevy Elist
From: "Ron Ramirez" <mrphilco@mail.wko.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 05:55:04 -0500

Joe, the Chevytrucks/Classicpickups-hosted Sixtiestrucks list is down for
now, but there is another list also that is running; check the Mailing Lists
page on chevytrucks.org for all the details.

Yes, I'm still here.
--
Ron Ramirez - mrphilco@mail.wko.com - Madisonville, KY
ICQ: 8926360 - AOL Instant Messenger: RobinBG38