Re: [oletrucks] Brake Solution (was Problem)

To: "Claude Ramey" <rameyfam@n-link.com>, <jelerath@us.ibm.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Brake Solution (was Problem)
From: "Lonnie L. Dickey" <mdickey@silverback.gorilla.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 21:53:31 -0500
Can I borrow your son. Please? My son is not interested in my project
except its how he got one of my other cars. My wife, apparently like some
other wives, is not fond being the "peddle pusher" and certainly wouldn't
be the diver. I could really use your son. I have two master cylinders for
brakes and one for the clutch.

Lonnie