[oletrucks] RE: Truck Question

To: "Old Chevy Truck List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: Truck Question
From: "Ron Ramirez" <mrphilco@mail.wko.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 12:25:19 -0500
Please reply to bosborn6@flash.net , not to me...

-----Original Message-----
From: beverly osborn [mailto:bosborn6@flash.net]
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 1999 1:16 PM
To: ron@chevytrucks.org
Subject: Truck Question

Hello,
I am going to restore a 1954 Chevrolet Pickup.  I don't like the stock
chassis engine or suspension.  I was thinking about putting a late model
chassis and suspension for a smoother ride.  The stock chassis was pretty
rough.  I need your suggestions or tips on what I should do.
                                                            Sincerely,
                                                            Matt Osborn