Re: [oletrucks] Assistance with granddad's truck

To: "JD Sipes" <jdsipes@ouray.cudenver.edu>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Assistance with granddad's truck
From: "jack halton" <safesix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 21:06:20 -0400
JD,

    Thanks for posting that photo. I tried enlarging the image but can't
make out the emblems on the side. I would guess it's a 500 series, diesel
powered, maybe you can make out the ID from the original photo. And your
Grandda sure looks proud! In those days, nobody confused one of these
Jimmies with a Chevy....

Jack / Winter Park FL