[oletrucks] 1947? Chevy truck for sale

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 1947? Chevy truck for sale
From: "David Miller" <davidmiller@home.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 14:02:58 -0500
I ran across this truck a short time ago.  It's probably a '47, bed & rear
fenders replaced with a flatbed, the 216 was replaced with a '54? 235.  Runs
and is in good shape.  It has been owned by a professional mechanic for many
years.  After a suffering stroke, he is can't remember dates well and is
winding down his activities.  I wish this old fellow lived near me - he's
got a wealth of knowledge.  He lives in Glendale, Kentucky - about 60 miles
south of Louisville.  Mr. Spencer is asking $2000 for and was willing to
have it posted on the  Internet.

If you are interested, contact:
Russell Spencer
6648 So. Dixie Highway
Glendale, KY  42740-9708
502-369-8426
(No Email address)

David Miller - 1940 GMC 1-ton woodie - Nashville, TN
http://members.home.net/woodies
mailto:woodies@home.com