Re: [oletrucks] need help

To: "Joyce Weiss" <artjoy@gdn.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] need help
From: "R.B. Smith" <rsmith@nckcn.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 10:50:43 -0500
I to am planning the 305 swap.  Chevy duty has the motor and tranny
crossmembers and mounts.  http://www.chevyduty.com   They have an online
catalog and will send you an extensive catalog by mail also.  You will also
find links to manny other vendors on my Classic Truck Links page below.

Bartman
rsmith@nckcn.com
OutStandingInMyField
Somewhere on the High Plaines of Kansas