Re: [oletrucks] "Metalic Mushroom" Paint Available

To: Hudson29@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] "Metalic Mushroom" Paint Available
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 21:37:13 EDT
Watch the hazardous materials surcharge on shipping if UPS.
Bob ADler
<<
        If you are unable to find or order the "Metallic Mushroom" paint at
 your local friendly, I would be willing to buy and ship from Fullerton, CA
 some of this paint to you. Before doing this, I would like any interested
 party to send me a SASE so that I can send you a color test shot for your
 approval. The cost would be something like $4.50 plus extortion plus
 shipping, probably amounting to around $8.00 total.  That price is certainly
 no bargain, but if you can't get Rust-Oleum locally it might be better than
 nothing.

 Paul O'Neil, >>