Re: [oletrucks] Brake Adjustment

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Brake Adjustment
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 21:22:02 -0400
The current thread on master cylinders reminds me of a fairly basic question
I've been meaning to ask.  What's the correct way to adjust brakes on an AD?
The front brakes on my '47-2 have TWO slots for adjustment.  Do I adjust the
brakes through BOTH of them?  Do they turn in different directions?  Which
way (up or down) do you turn them to tighten?

The brakes on the rear wheels have only one slot.  I assume I need to turn
them DOWN to tighten.... right?  Many thanks for the help.
Tom Caperton
'47 2nd 3100