Re: [oletrucks] Brake Adjustment

To: "W&D" <haist@jps.net>, "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Brake Adjustment
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 22:16:38 -0500
I confer with W & D, I too had the exact same situation when I first got my
truck & when I got to rebuilding the brakes, found out that the rear was
from a 53 (dates cast on slave cylinders).  I also found out that the
cylinders required different rebuild kits (not front to back, but rather
back huck style vs. back bendix---different diameters).

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX