Re:[oletrucks] just wanted to share some experiences

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:[oletrucks] just wanted to share some experiences
From: "Jeff Clark" <clark@wmis.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 23:24:16 -0400
Dan

About 3 months ago I ordered a complete bed, sides, front panel, rear cross
sill and tail gate from Chevy Duty.  I was very impressed
with the quality and the way they were packaged.  The guy that did
the painting also commented on the quality of the parts.   I would definetly
recommend Chevy Duty for these parts.   The only problem I had with them is
it seems they have some agreement with the trucking company that they will
only come out and pick up an order is if there is more than one order.  I
had to wait about 6 weeks before they even shipped it and everything was in
stock, something you might want to ask when ordering.

Jeff Clark
51 3100