[oletrucks] Hot august nites.

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Hot august nites.
From: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@innercite.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 22:13:38 -0700
Any of the list members going to the Hot August Nights next month?. I
wanted to go for a couple of days, Friday and Saturday, but was not able
to find a hotel room, most places have a 4 night min. stay. I will be
going on Saturday only. I guess I will have to leave at least a 5:00AM
to make it to the swap meet at 7:00AM. I have attended for the last 2
years and it is very fun. See you there.

Antonio,
'53 3100