RE: [oletrucks] e-bay advertisements...hooray!

To: "'tcape'" <tcape@weblnk.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] e-bay advertisements...hooray!
From: Tom Burt <tburt@hirose.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 08:20:58 -0700
Folks,
I give e-bay plugs a thumbs up.  Since the first postings by list members,
I have seen some pretty enticing items pertaining to classic Chevy P/Us.
There is no harm in advertising Chevy P/Us, parts, and manuals on this
list.  Our common goal is to preserve the classic Chevy trucks and to
spread the news of prospective buys.
If you don't like the e-mail, simply delete it.  It's one key away =>
 "DELETE."

Tom B. '57 Stepside 3200