[oletrucks] E-bay and duplicate messages

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] E-bay and duplicate messages
From: Thomas A Hurd <thomas_hurd@csi.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 16:58:33 -0400
Hello all, I thought I would voice my opinion on the matter of E-bay
messages.
I like seeing the E-bay messages, unlike some of the luckier people on the
list, I do not have much spare time to search trough E-bay for items that
might be of interest to me.
        I also do not believe in censorship we are all different, with
different
interests in the same era, some like Advanced design or Task Force ...etc.
If a message does not interest you by subject, it is real easy to delete
it.

        I do however have to ask why do we have to send more than 1 message
with
exactly the same text, I have seen 2 and in some cases 3 messages that look
like they were copied and resent.

I also think a good question to ask before sending a message to the list is
"Is this message of interest to anybody else on the list, or is it just
directed to one person?" in most cases yes, but I have seen some that are
not.

I think the list is great and I have learned so much from it. I want to
thank those who Maintain and keep it working so well.

Tom/N1FDR
        '52 3100
        Templeton,MA