[oletrucks] Junkyard tip

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net (Ole Trucks)
Subject: [oletrucks] Junkyard tip
From: RickK10071@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 08:48:36 EDT
While vacationing in Oklahoma last week, I came upon a great junkyard for old
trucks. It is located on Highway 62 about 25 miles east of Oklahoma City. We
stopped and looked around and they said we could wander around all we wanted.
So we spent almost 2 hours walking the place. Lots and lots of old trucks and
cars from the 40's, 50's, and 60's. And a lot less rusty in the junkyard than
driving around the streets of my native state of Iowa. A sign says "Bring
your own tools" so plan on removing your own stuff.

Rick from Iowa
'57 3600