[oletrucks] 59 Apache Stepside to trade for 58 Apache Fleetside

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 59 Apache Stepside to trade for 58 Apache Fleetside
From: NEE <nee@cyberport.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 20:16:56 -0600
Gentlemen:

I just picked up a 59 Apache 32 stepside, because it was there, and
would really like to trade it off for a 58 Apache 31 fleetside or parts
I need.

The 59's body parts are in good shape, except that the windshield was
out and weather got inside.  I have the windshield, it was stored
seperately in the barn.  Someone did cut a little around the radio.

The original engine and tranny are gone and a some sort of chevy big
block is mounted, as is an automatic tranny.  I need to get the block
numbers to ID it.  I've never seen valve covers like these, but I've
never spent any time with the big blocks.  The seller told me it was a
348, never heard of one, but he also thought it was a 58 truck.

The radiator is gone as is the seat.

My 58 needs a restorable bench seat, doors, and I wouldn't mind having
an extra rear end and tranny around for future use.

I'm in NW New Mexico.

Martin

58 31 fleetside
59 32 stepside