RE: [oletrucks] HEI Spark Gap Question

To: "'Bill Bailey'" <billb@gamewood.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] HEI Spark Gap Question
From: Tom Burt <tburt@hirose.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 13:16:35 -0700
Here's what I always thought: Small gap = cooler spark

I have a book on building high performance small blocks.
One of the suggestions is to file off the upper electrode such that it is
in alignment with the edge of the center electrode.  They claim you can get
an additional 5 HP boost, but not without a shorter plug life.

Tom B. '57 Stepside 3200