Re: [oletrucks] 59 suburban patch panels

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 59 suburban patch panels
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 06:35:41 EDT

<<Where is the best place to purchase these.  Once before i bought them for a
ranchero and they fit like crud. Returned em.
Stan Symank
Newberg or>>

Every thing doors forward is the same except the roof.  If you're talking
about rear quarter panels, there aren't any available that I'm aware of.  If
you do find them, I and almost every sub/panel owner, need them too.  I've
wondered if someone like Creative Glass in Oneida, TN would be interested in
doing them in fiberglass (they do almost everything else), but everyone seems
to discourage that idea.

Terry Glines, who is part of this list, did rear quarter rust repair on his
56 panel and covers it on his web page. . .under current project at:

http://milezone.com/terry/

Terry. . .any comments?

Mark Noakes
58/56 Suburban