Re: [oletrucks] 59 suburban patch panels

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 59 suburban patch panels
From: ace0027@ibm.net
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 08:21:56 -0500

> Terry Glines, who is part of this list, did rear quarter rust repair on his
> 56 panel and covers it on his web page. . .under current project at:
>
> http://milezone.com/terry/
>
> Terry. . .any comments?

    I really have more done then shows up on my page. But due to the death of my
Scanner have not updated. Mark, thanks for the push to go out and get a
replacement! =) I'll run by Best Buy today and get one and get on the ball. I
will also post a note when I get it done, so ya'll can check it out.
    Any help I can give, just give me a hollar.

Terry & Ace