Re: [oletrucks] 216 for sale

To: "Grant Galbraith" <trks@javanet.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 216 for sale
From: "R.B. Smith" <rsmith@nckcn.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 00:14:41 -0500
I know most of the guys here seem to like upgading from a 216 to 235 when
they are keeping a stock appearence.  But I have a complete 216 that will
crank over.  I would sell it reasonably if anyone is interested. The 4 speed
tranny is attatched also.  The truck had a 3 speed column shift originally
so I would sell the colum shift parts too.  The steering colum can be had
also.   I would sell both engine and tranny together or split.  For some
reason I can't get the stick shift to move.  I really think it's only stuck
at the top of the housing because it is in nuetral.  You can see the truck
on a page below called, "Bartman's classic 51 chevy truck"  The engine is
100% complete and was running when it was parked.  Starter and all extras go
with it.

Bartman
rsmith@nckcn.com
OutStandingInMyField